India’s foreign policy under PM Narendra Modi has now attained a level of maturity wherein it looks to have reinvigorated itself to assert effectively. This is so to protect the country’s national interests in a sustained way. In fact, the foreign policy of a country happens to be the total of entire national interests manifesting
On 26th September, India said that it wouldn’t send its troops to Afghanistan. There would be no Indian boots on the ground, Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman stated, while addressing a joint press conference with U.S defense Secretary James Mattis in New-Delhi. (1) ‘Boots on the ground’ in military terms implies putting troops on the ground.
Does anybody know how many people are employed and how many remain unemployed in India today? It is reported that of the total population in India in the working age group, around 7% constitute the organized class in the primary, secondary and tertiary sector. The remaining 93% constitute the unorganized class, which is also termed
By HANNAH BEECH OCT. 12, 2017 Rohingya refugees outside Cox’s Bazar, in Bangladesh, last month. More than half a million Rohingya Muslims have fled to Bangladesh since late August, and hundreds of thousands more still in Myanmar may still be trying to cross the border. Credit Sergey Ponomarev for The New York Times YANGON, Myanmar —